Over the 35 year span of her career in the healing arts profession, Kris has taken many specialty classes in pregnancy & birth acupuncture, pre and post natal massage, women’s health & gynecology, pediatric acupuncture & nutrition and couples massage support during birth. It is my pleasure and joy to support women and their families during these life changes.
In my trainings, I’ve studied and integrated into my pregnancy practice the physiological, structural & emotional changes of pregnancy & have developed specialized techniques to help alleviate the discomforts of pregnancy. This is especially needed with prolonged morning sickness, potential miscarriages & breech birth turn arounds. I often work alongside midwives and their doctors when there are higher risk pregnancies and am tuned in to the complications that can happen in different phases of pregnancy.
For additional details on my professional training & clinical experience please refer to
my bio here: Seattle Natural Allergy Solutions
My teaching & clinical qualifications ensure that you get outstanding bodywork training & tutoring with:
- Over 32 years of professional massage experience. I am a sensitive & skilled bodyworker & acupuncturist that can customize each massage to what is needed with each partner.
- 20 styles of bodywork to choose from. When teaching couples, many favor acupressure, deep tissue & Thai massage with their tutoring.
- Over 25 years of dedication with teaching & supervising in her own massage schools. From these years of researching, writing & instructing entry level massage therapist, there is a wealth of health education skills to support you & your partner with destressing.
- This may include pain & injury care relief, colds & headache care, insomnia & anxiety challenges.
- I‘ve been teach a large spectrum of courses with continuing education classes over the last three decades.
- Kris is a patient & sensitive listener that is passionate about empowering individuals to love & care for themselves, so life’s journey is more savorable.
- A seasoned graduate of a rigorous 1000 hour professional massage school from Toronto, Canada. A native of Montreal, Canada, I have a playful & unique Quebecois sense of humor.